ITPAH Ltd – is a company operating website championcasino.net.
If you do not want to provide us with such details, you are free to avoid sign up at championcasino.net.
1. ChampionCasino.net is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
2. ChampionCasino.net. assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the ChampionCasino.net. Internet Site and Software systems.
3. By registering with ChampionCasino.net., the Player is accepting that ChampionCasino.net. stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see General T&Cs for more detail). ChampionCasino.net takes the security and confidentiality of Players’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Player’s prior explicit consent.
What types of information do we collect:
When you registering with us we can collect:
Personal information that you submit to us such as email address, phone number, name, date of birth payment details. This information is necessary to provide you with our services.
Non-personal information means info that is collected indirectly by your device including certain software and hardware information (e.g. operating system, browser, language, time of access, IP of access.). We used this information in order to simplify you use of our services.
How can we collect information:
Directly information obtained from yourself:
By registering with us, you are requested to fill in certain information. This is required to allow your access into our website.
Information obtained by cookies:
IP address, type of browser, operating system is collected by cookies. This assists us to make our services better and more convenient for you.
What is a purpose of collecting your personal details:
1. To set up account with us.
2. To resolve any problems with your access, operation of website.
3. To inform you about the latest updates and upgrades of system.
4. To inform you about promotions and bonuses.
5. To use own internal marketing and promotion of activities;
6. To store and process in terms of the laws & regulations covering anti-money laundering.
Your personal information can be collect by third party that is dealing from our own behalf. We and our partners are obliged to handle your information in accordance with data protection law. This is a list why we do so:
1. Processing companies that are dealing with payments
2. Anti-fraud and -money laundering checks and ID verification
3. Check of unfair transactions
4. Storage data for regulator. Regulator asks to provide it with non-personal information such as
How long do we store your personal details:
We store your personal information only for a specific functions. You can contact us via email email@example.com to delete your account and personal information.
How can you contact us:
If you have any questions about your personal information, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact page.
5. ChampionCasino.net. has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Players.
6. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure ChampionCasino.net Players that at all times personal data is:
(i) processed in accordance with the rights of the Player concerned;
(ii) processed fairly and lawfully;
(iii) obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
(iv) adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
(v) accurate and updated;
(vi) kept in a secure manner;
(vii) not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
(viii) not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
(ix) is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
7. The only time that ChampionCasino.net. may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Regulatory.
9. The Player can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Player may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact us regarding his information the Player should e-mail email@example.com. ChampionCasino.net. may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration regarding any request made by the Player in this regard.
10. As indicated above, ChampionCasino.net. would, on occasion, market directly to Player products and services which ChampionCasino.net considers may be of interest to the Player. Should Player not wish to receive such information, or in case of any other data protection queries, Player is urged to contact ChampionCasino.net for such information / changes.
11. In any time you can email us with request to delete your personal information and your account with us. Please, use the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org