Responsible Gaming Policy
1. ChampionCasino.net aims to put in place procedures to prevent the abuse of gambling and the proliferation of compulsive gamblers.
2. Gaming is a form of entertainment enjoyed by millions of people and many gamblers play without experiencing any problems. However, some people can become addicted to this type of entertainment.
3. Just as with alcohol or drugs, people can get addicted to gambling. Having a one-time losing streak will not change your life style but losing sufficient amounts of money on regular basis indicates signs of compulsive gambling. Problem gambling causes disruptions in any major area of life: psychological, physical, social or vocational. It usually begins in adolescence in men and later in women.
4. This behaviour usually progresses from occasional gambling to habitual gambling. The urge to gamble becomes so great that the tension can only be relieved by more gambling. Higher stakes and personal risks become involved, as well as neglect of other interests, family, and work.
5. Prevention of the urge to develop addictive behaviour is challenging and may not always be possible. Counseling may benefit people who are prone to compulsive gambling or other addictive behaviour. People with close relatives who are compulsive gamblers might be at higher risk and should be especially careful.
6. Take a look at these questions and see whether they apply to you.
a. Do you stay away from work or school to gamble?
b. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
c. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
d. Did gambling affect your reputation, ambition or efficiency?
e. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
f. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone? Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
g. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
h. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
i. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
j. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
k. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
l. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
m. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
n. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
o. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
7. If your reply to any or some of these questions is in the affirmative, you are urged to ask for help or contact any relevant company that is dealing with gambling addiction. ChampionCasino.net Internal Procedures and Regulations
8. ChampionCasino.net endorses a policy of responsible gaming and seeks to address this problem in a number of ways:
a) a membership can be cancelled and a Player prevented from using the Internet Site, if such Player asks ChampionCasino.net. to do so;
b) procedures profiling Players and identifying a Player’s age are in place in order to prevent and preclude underage gaming; and
c) upon request the Player’s e-mail address can be removed from the ChampionCasino.net. email list.
9. In accordance with its Responsible Gaming Policy, ChampionCasino.net also gives the opportunity to the Player to limit the amount that the Player may wager. A Player may by written notice or electronic notice to ChampionCasino.net -
a) set a limit on the amount the Player may wager within a specified period of time;
b) set a limit on the losses the Player may incur within a specified period of time;
c) set a limit on the amount of time the Player may play in any one session; and
d) exclude the Player from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time. Once this option has been confirmed, a self-excluded Player will be unable to log in to their Account under any circumstances until the specified period of time has expired.
10. A Player who has set a limit or exclusion under this regulation may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to ChampionCasino.net.
11. A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after ChampionCasino.net has received the notice. A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by the ChampionCasino.net.
12. ChampionCasino.net shall not accept a wager from a Player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the Player himself.