Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
Before starting any transaction with the company, the Client is required to know the general rules he hereby accepts.
The website championcasino.net is jointly operated by ITPAH LTD the company that is Payment Provider and HappyLuck B.V. the company holding the gambling License No. 1668/JAZ.
Between both companies was concluded a service processing agreement.
HAPPYLUCK B.V., organized in accordance with the laws of Curacao with company registration number 147343 with its registered address at Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg/Heelsumstraat, E-CommercePark Vredenberg, Curaçao.
ITPAH LTD, organized in accordance with the laws of Cyprus with company registration number HE399171, with its registered address at Voukourestiou 25, Neptune House, 1st Floor, 3045 Cyprus.
1. Use of the Internet Site, http://championcasino.net and the information, materials and links in it, is solely upon the T&Cs, which constitute the entire agreement between the User and ChampionCasino.net for the use of the Internet Site and the Software.
2. This Agreement is considered signed and approved By ChampionCasino.net And The Player.
HAPPYLUCK B.V. is a holder of the gambling License No. 1668/JAZ, company is organized in accordance with the laws of Curacao with company registration number 147343 with its registered address at Dr. M.J.
Hugenholtzweg/Heelsumstraat, E-CommercePark Vredenberg, Curaçao.
ITPAH LTD is a Payment Processor, company is organized in accordance with the laws of Cyprus with company registration number HE399171, with its registered address at Voukourestiou 25, Neptune House, 1st Floor, 3045 Cyprus.
3. These T&Cs shall immediately become effective as from the date when the Player registers his Account with ChampionCasino.net and clicks “AGREE”. These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, our service or Software. All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
4. The Player must read the T&Cs in their entirety before making use of the Internet Site and/or clicking on “AGREE”. If a Player does not agree with any provisions of the T&Cs, he must cease to use the Internet Site.
5. Mere use of the Internet Site and/or opening of an Account with ChampionCasino.net is an acknowledgement that the Player has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the T&Cs.
6. ChampionCasino.net hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as it may deem appropriate.
7. ChampionCasino.net recommends that you visit the T&Cs regularly, or whenever you see a notice of modification posted on the Internet Site. By continuing to use the Internet Site and/or the Software offered by ChampionCasino.net you agree to be bound by the T&Cs, as well as by the latest modifications to it whether or not you are aware of such modifications. If you refuse to be bound by those modifications, you shall immediately cease use of the Internet Site and/or the Software.
8. ChampionCasino.net is under no obligation to verify if all the Players use the Internet Site and or the Software according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on Internet Site(s) is the effective version, and that which Users should use as reference. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform himself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect the Player.
9. These T&Cs may be published in several languages for information purposes and ease of access by Players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between You and ChampionCasino.net. Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
10. The Internet Site shall not be used by minors. If we suspect that minors use the Internet Site, we have a right to block the account and report about this to relevant authorities.
11. The Internet Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the Internet Site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libelous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for You to establish whether Your registration with ChampionCasino.net and use of the Internet Site is lawful.
12. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site, ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to close or block the User from the Internet Site and close any Account registered in the User’s name.
13. The processing and opening of My Account (hereinafter «ACCOUNT») is only granted to full-aged individuals of at least 18 years of age or the respective minimum age according to the corresponding national legislation. It is prohibited to residents of some countries to register at our online casino. The full list of such countries you may find here. It is the Player’s responsibility to know whether the processing and opening of an Account is allowed within their jurisdiction. Any funds deposited or any money won by persons not playing regularly according to their own law shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority.
14. You hereby declare and warrant that Your participation in Games is strictly in your personal non-professional capacity and solely for recreational and entertainment reasons.
Law applicable to Players
15. You understand and accept that ChampionCasino.net, is unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances and that it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times You comply with the laws that govern You and that You have the complete legal right to open an Account with ChampionCasino.net and to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at their sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, they acknowledge that they do not find the Games or services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
16. ChampionCasino.net shall not permit a person to play on Real Money as a Player in a Game conducted by ChampionCasino.net unless that person is registered as a Player and holds an Account with ChampionCasino.net.
17. There are two types of registration with our online casino: short registration and full registration. During short registration Player needs to indicate only his email address and country of residence. Upon such registration Player’s Account is considered to be unverified. In such case Player is allowed to deposit funds but with minimum and/or maximum amount of funds that can be deposited ChampionCasino.net per transaction. Minimum and/or maximum amount of funds that can be deposited in the case of short registration you may find here.
18. To be able to play on our casino without limitation, Player must pass full registration procedure. In this case Player needs to fill in the required information in his application form and provide our casino with a scanned copy of identity document. Within 24 hours administration of our casino will take a decision. If Player’s Account verified successfully, the Account is considered to be verified and Player may withdraw and deposit the funds without limitation.
19. It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that their records with ChampionCasino.net are kept up to date. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform ChampionCasino.net immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal information.
21. You confirm that all information contained in the Application Form submitted to ChampionCasino.net is true, accurate, and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the credit cards used for the deposits and payments of gains. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right not to register or to cancel your registration and Account in the event that the information provided to ChampionCasino.net were found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
Opening of User Account
22. To be able to play on ChampionCasino.net Internet Site, an Account must necessarily be opened.
23. The Player is responsible for ensuring that the password chosen during registration is kept secret.
24. By opening an Account with ChampionCasino.net, the Subscriber implicitly gives his authorisation to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws.
25. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by ChampionCasino.net, any or all User names, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated.
26. The Player is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security [ex: x amount of characters and x amount of alphanumeric characters]. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words (e.g. “password”), or consecutive numbers or letters or obvious personal information, for instance children’s names. The password should not be the same as the user-name, name or email address and should not be reused when choosing a new password.
27. It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and Password and security details confidential.
28. ChampionCasino.net is in no way responsible for the eventual access to an Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s Login and Password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the Login and Password of a Player was registered correctly.
29. ChampionCasino.net is in no way responsible if the Player forgets, misplaces, or loses his password, except as a result of an error on the part of ChampionCasino.net. ChampionCasino.net shall not at any time during its relationship with the Player be responsible to store the Login and Password of the User.
30. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account in one’s own name. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “ multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden. ChampionCasino.net retains the right to close an Account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any Player who has registered more than one Account in his own name or under different names, in the event that ChampionCasino.net has reason to suspect that the registration of multiple accounts has been undertaken with the intent of defrauding or cheating. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to block prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting arise.
Misuse of Accounts
31. Funds deposited must be utilised for the playing of the Games and any suspicious activity on an Account could lead ChampionCasino.net to report the Player to the Regulatory Authority and any other relevant authorities, freeze the funds and even close the Account.
32. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to close or block the Accounts of the Player in question until the matter between ChampionCasino.net and the Player is resolved.
Closing of Accounts
33. Any Account Holder is entitled to close his Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by sending an email to ChampionCasino.net using these details: firstname.lastname@example.org and ChampionCasino.net will respond within a reasonable time. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Player shall indicate it.
34. The Player shall be responsible for activity on his Account until such closure has been effected by ChampionCasino.net.
35. ChampionCasino.net is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to the Player at the email address that was provided to ChampionCasino.net. Where ChampionCasino.net has terminated a Player’s Account as a result of a failed security review, any Account balances are non-refundable and deemed to have been forfeited.
36. ChampionCasino.net shall endeavour for payments to take place in the forty-eight (48) hours following the Account Holder’s request but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
37. All payments to and from the Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Internet Site from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which Player is the named account holder.
List of Accounts
38. ChampionCasino.net shall, at all times, keep a secure list of all registered players and shall ensure the security of all User Accounts.
Deposits by Players
39. Players may play only if there is sufficient Credit in their personal Accounts for such participation.
40. ChampionCasino.net shall not accept cash from a Player and funds may be received from the Player only by any of the following methods. The full list of payment methods and minimum and/or maximum amount of funds that can be deposited ChampionCasino.net per transaction for different countries are mentioned on our website.
41. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to set a minimum and/or maximum amount of funds that can be deposited with ChampionCasino.net per transaction. Such minimum and/or maximum can be varied at ChampionCasino.net discretion.
42. The Player may at any time request a payout from the existing balance of his Account in whole or in part provided that all payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited. Any expense related to withdrawal requests shall be charged to the receiver.
43. To withdraw the funds a Player shall be required to verify his identity through the submission of a copy of an identification document. The withdrawal request shall not be processed by ChampionCasino.net prior to receipt of a copy of this document from the Player.
44. In all cases, ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to suspend a cash-out request pending verification of the Player’s identity, age and location.
45. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to use additional procedures or request further proof of identification to verify the identity of the Player when effecting withdrawals from his Account.
46. Withdrawal requests shall be processed immediately.ChampionCasino.net maintains a target of seventy-two (72) hours for the processing of payouts but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
47. Request for withdrawals in excess of ten thousand Euros (€10,000) or more, shall be divided into ten installments, paid with 10 per cent every month for 10 months until the full amount is paid out.
48. Withdrawals from an Account can only be addressed to the person registered on the Account and as per the conditions specified on our Internet Site. Payouts shall be made through the same route fromwhich the funds originated.
Only one withdrawal of 500 EUR for Player will be processed per day. In case Player makes several requests for withdrawal of 500 EUR during one day, they will be processed during next days but no more then ONE withdrawal of 500EUR per day.
49. Bonus credits can be placed into a Player Account as part of a marketing campaign. These Credits cannot be withdrawn or paid out but they must be used for the playing of Games.
50. Should funds be added to a Player’s Account in error, it is the Player's responsibility to notify via email ChampionCasino.net of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of ChampionCasino.net provided they are linked to such error, shall be deemed invalid and returned to ChampionCasino.net.
51. Funds added to a Player’s Account in error do not belong to the Player and remain property of ChampionCasino.net.
52. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, of directly deducting from your User Account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
Changes to Account Balance by Third Parties
53. ChampionCasino.net cannot be held liable for changes to a Player’s Account balance due to someone else playing using that Player’s Username and Password.
54. Players may only use their own credit / debit card in their own account. Any deposits made using another individual’s credit / debit card will be refunded and any Games played with funds from such card will be deemed void.
55. Players should not treat ChampionCasino.net as a financial institution and shall not expect interest on their deposits.
56. Notwithstanding the above, ChampionCasino.net declares and affirms that, should any interest be payable to the Account, it shall be credited only to that Account.
Financial Protection of Players
57. The Player may by electronic notice at email@example.com to ChampionCasino.net:
i. set a limit on the amount the Player may wager within a specified period of time;
ii. set a limit on the losses the Player may incur within a specified period of time;
iii. set a limit on the amount of time the Player may play in any one session;
iv. exclude the Player from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time.
58. A Player who has set a limit or exclusion may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by electronic notice given to ChampionCasino.net.
59. A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after ChampionCasino.net has received the notice.
60. A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by ChampionCasino.net.
61. ChampionCasino.net shall not accept a wager from a Player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the Player under these T&Cs.
Specific gaming rules
62. Games played on the Internet Sit should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that Players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
63. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any Games or events being offered on the Internet Site.
64. You understand that by participation in Games you take the risk of losing money deposited in the Account.
65. The Games offered by ChampionCasino.net are consumed instantly and no refunds or cancellations may be unilaterally requested from the Player in the course of and/or after playing a Game offered by ChampionCasino.net.
66. ChampionCasino.net is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the Game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
67. ChampionCasino.net shall not accept liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Internet Site or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
68. In the event of a system malfunction of the casino all wagers are void.
69. In the event a Game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, ChampionCasino.net shall refund the amount wagered in the Game to the Player by crediting it to the Player’s Account or, if the Account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player through the same route through which the deposit was made. If the Player has accrued Credit at the time the Game miscarried, ChampionCasino.net shall refund the monetary value of the Credit to the Player’s Account.
Results of Games
70. Once Games have finished, their result cannot be changed nor cancelled. ChampionCasino.net retains the right to accept, not to accept or to partially accept Games results.
71. Winnings will only be remitted by ChampionCasino.net to the name and address of the bearer of the Account as it exists in ChampionCasino.net records. Winnings will be credited to the Player Account following confirmation of the final result.
72. The printout of a Game that has been played is not considered to be a receipt of the winnings. A Game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on the Player’s Games list/on the ChampionCasino.net Game server(s). .
73. It is the Player’s responsibility to report and account for any taxes due on winnings received from ChampionCasino.net.
Conflict in Results
74. In case of conflict between the result posted on the Internet Site and the result exposed in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. The Player understands and agrees that ChampionCasino.net and our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of his participation in the Games, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred.
75. ChampionCasino.net has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play, fraudulent activity, collusion, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to the Player or third parties’ participation in any of the Games. If, in ChampionCasino.net sole determination, the Account Holder is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud ChampionCasino.net or any other Player of any of the Games in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if ChampionCasino.net suspects the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to suspend and/or close the User Account and to share this information (together with the Player’s identity) to other online gaming Internet Site, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
76. Parts of the Internet Site may from time to time contain competitions, promotions or similar and related activities offered by ChampionCasino.net or by third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such competitions, promotions or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Internet Site from time to time (“ Terms of Participation”). By entering or participating in the relevant competitions, promotions, or similar and related activities, a Player agrees to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to these T&Cs and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. ChampionCasino.net specifically retains the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions, promotions or similar and related activities on the Internet Site without liability to the Player.
77. The Internet Site may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the Player and on the part of ChampionCasino.net this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites adverts/content. ChampionCasino.net gives no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. ChampionCasino.net has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software
78. You acknowledge that should You contract with any third parties advertising of the Internet Site, such contract is not with ChampionCasino.net and the Company is not responsible for the delivery and / or quality of any goods and services provided by third parties or any loss or damage incurred by You as a result of your contract with same third parties. Any claim or dispute between You and an advertiser shall in no way involve ChampionCasino.net.
79. Advertisers do not have access to your personal information and any data that you may have provided to us upon registration.
80. Ensuring Game integrity is top priority for ChampionCasino.net. To ensure that the integrity is never compromised, we use a state of the art technology.
81. The outcome of the Games shall depend on a certified Random Number Generator and/or algorithms, as the case may be.
82. The computer software, the computer graphics, the Internet Site and the user interface that ChampionCasino.net protected by Intellectual Property legislation, including but not limited to Copyright Law.
83. By playing on the our Internet Site you are being granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software, according to these Terms & Conditions and including the clauses in this section.
84. The Player shall not commit any act or adopt any kind of behaviour that could damage ChampionCasino.net reputation, and the Player acknowledges that the use of the Service and/or the Software is at his sole discretion and risk
85. In the event of any kind of Software interruption due to any type of problem, ChampionCasino.net reserves the exclusive right of requesting a screenshot.
Internet Site Interruption
86. ChampionCasino.net reserves the right to suspend the services and the operation of the Internet Site for any reason including failure of the Internet Site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the Website and maintenance. Provided that ChampionCasino.net is not responsible to provide an emergency network, system, or similar emergency services.
Warranties and Representations
87. It is hereby being specified that ChampionCasino.net makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these T&C.
88. Use of this Internet Site is entirely at the Player’s risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. ChampionCasino.net hereby excludes all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
89. ChampionCasino.net does not guarantee that the services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the Player, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable..
Loss or Damage
90. ChampionCasino.net is in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
91. Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
vi. violation of the ChampionCasino.net rules;
vii. criminal Actions;
viii. advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by ChampionCasino.net;
ix. financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates; and/or
x. legal actions and/or other remedies;
xi. loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or their use of the Internet Site, its content or that of any link suggested by ChampionCasino.net;
xii. loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site;
xiii. loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication.
xiv. criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control;
xv. any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring login and password using a Username and Password;
xvi. in case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the account regulations or all other parameters that make up the Internet Site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
xvii. any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom You may have contracted in order to have access to ChampionCasino.net service and or Website. In case of litigation between the internet provider and yourself, ChampionCasino.net cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect the User’s obligations under this Agreement; and
xviii. any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Player due to the content of any material posted by another Player on the our Internet Site.
92. ChampionCasino.net shall not be liable for delay in operation of Internet Site and performance of this agreement in cases that are beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil disturbances, interruption in the work of public communication networks or services, industrial disputes or DDOS-attacks or similar Internet attacks, which have a negative impact ("Force Majeure"). Our operation will be considered suspended until the force majeure continues. We will use all reasonable efforts to eliminate the consequences of force majeure, or find a solution that can resolve the situation for the performance of our duties, despite the force majeure event.
Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
93. In the event that ChampionCasino.net is found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over ChampionCasino.net, then ChampionCasino.net liability is limited to the amount of €100.
94. This Agreement is effective immediately after clicking on « AGREE » and remains valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
Term and Cancellation
95. You can cancel this Agreement at any time in writing to ChampionCasino.net, under the condition that you have no outstanding amounts with ChampionCasino.net, for any reason. The cancellation of this Agreement becomes effective only after you have received a notification in writing from ChampionCasino.net confirming the cancellation. From the moment when this Agreement becomes invalid, you will no longer be authorized to use the service and the Software and to play the Games, and you are under the obligation to erase the Software from your computer and to destroy all documentation, related to the service or to the Software, under your possession, in your power or under your control.
96. Immediately following the cancellation of this Agreement, by either party, ChampionCasino.net is bound to reimburse the integral amount indicated in Your Account, only after the deduction of any amount owed to ChampionCasino.net, if any and upon Players request.
97. The cancellation of this Agreement shall not be cause of prejudice to any other right or engagement of either party in regards to any violation stated herein or any other violation.
98. All existing obligations between the parties to this Agreement will be null and void after the cancellation of this Agreement, and for whatever reason, except if provided otherwise, under the reserved rights and obligations accepted prior to the cancellation.
99. Players may address their complaints via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. ChampionCasino.net will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest. In order to optimize the quality of our services, your calls to our customer services can be recorded.
100. Objection or complaints concerning the operation of Games have to be presented before the start of the Game.
101. The Player is hereby acknowledging and accepting that any complaint or contest made by the Player more than 36 hours from the event/s of grievances that are not related to Game history, winnings, losses, deposits and withdrawals; and any complaint or contest related to Game history, winnings, losses, deposits and withdrawals made after 30 days from the date of finalisation of the transaction which is the subject of the complaint in question will not be taken into consideration, and shall have no value.
102. ChampionCasino.net will not consider any claims or disputes on Games to be valid unless the said Games are directly registered in the ChampionCasino.net database files or records.
103. Should the Player not be satisfied with the resolution of complaints by ChampionCasino.net, a further complaint may be addressed to Curacao e-Gaming http://www.curacao-egaming.com.
104. ChampionCasino.net is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another User for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in this Agreement.
105. ChampionCasino.net in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of this Agreement.
106. ChampionCasino.net Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Account Holders. In any event, no one is authorised to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of our Internet Site.
107. Any unauthorised downloading or copying of any material contained in the ChampionCasino.net Internet Site as well as the design of the Internet Site itself (except screenshots of the Internet Site required Player) will be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights.
108. The Internet Site may only be used for lawful purposes.
Type of Relationship
109. These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between ChampionCasino.net and the Account Holder.
Breach of Agreement
110. In accepting the terms of this Agreement, you are bound to integrally indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of this Agreement, a violation of ChampionCasino.net laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with your Login and Password, whether it be with your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on your part.
111. If you fail to adhere to any of the conditions of this Agreement or if we reasonably suspect that you are failing to comply with any of the conditions of this Agreement, ChampionCasino.net reserves the right, and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to block all your Player Account and will have the right of bring suit against you and at its sole discretion.
112. Players are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. ChampionCasino.net accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Player.
Law & Forum
113. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Curacao without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Curacao for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning these T&Cs. These T&Cs will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
114. Any dispute arising from or in relation to these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Curacao.
115. ChampionCasino.net is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Players as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
116. If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
117. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these T&Cs. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind ChampionCasino.net in any manner whatsoever.
118. Any waiver by ChampionCasino.net of any breach by any Player of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these T&Cs.
119. ChampionCasino.net can be contacted by sending an email to email@example.com.
This Agreement is considered signed and approved By ChampionCasino.net And The Player
Print this document and keep a copy of it in your files