TOP WIN 1000: 1
(the maximum payout ratio for winning on one box from one deal of cards at a bonus rate is indicated)
ChampionCasino.net's "Poker" slot machine is a relatively young card game that players liked due to their intriguing rules.
The basic rules of the game "Poker":
The game uses one deck of 52 cards. The game is available in 3 places (boxes) with the possibility to bet both on one or several boxes, when playing on more than one box, the last box plays only blindly. The amount of the boxing bet should correspond to the minimum and maximum of the table. To make the game even more interesting, at higher rates, you can increase the bet on boxing and credit denomination.
You can see the payout ratios for winning combinations and bonus bets by clicking on the “i” information button.
Before the start of each deal, the player bets on the ANTE field. After this, the croupier deals five cards to playing boxes. He puts one of his cards face down.
The player evaluates the strength of his cards and makes a decision on each box:
- save (FOLD), the player loses the initial bet;
- play (BET), a bet equal to two ANTE;
- purchase of the sixth card: the player buys the sixth card for one ANTE bet. This creates the probability of the player having two combinations and / or getting the card that is missing for the combination. In comparison with the croupier's cards, the strongest five-card combination is involved, but payments are made on six-card combinations;
- change cards: the player changes from one to five cards, the cost of replacement is equal to the ANTE rate and does not depend on the number of cards being replaced.
Buying a game for the croupier
Buying a game for the croupier (an extra bet of 1 ANTE) is made with the aim of buying the croupier the minimum combination. After depositing an ANTE bet, the croupier replaces his high card. In case of arrival with a new card, where the combinations are higher than the player’s - both ante and bet will be lost. If the croupier still does not have a game, the player is paid only the antes.
One of the features of Poker is the possibility of having two combinations in the hands of the player. These combinations may consist of common cards, but at least one card from the first combination should not be included in the second.
For example, a player bought a sixth card and received 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 of different suits. This means that he has two straights: from five to nine and from six to ten.
Croupier's No-Play / Nothing Insurance
If a player has collected a combination of "Straight" and higher , he has the opportunity to insure his cards from the combination "no game" with the croupie. To do this, before opening the croupier cards, you need to make a bet (from minimum to maximum, which is equal to 100 antes). If the croupier has not collected the minimum Ace-King combination for the game and higher, then the insurance is won and the prize is paid in the ratio 1: 1.
If the croupier has a poker combination (that is, “there is a game”), the player loses his insurance.
Bonus rates / "B +"
Before dealing the cards the player can, in addition to the obligatory ante, make an additional bonus bet “B +”. The size of the minimum and maximum bonus bets is indicated on the scoreboard of the poker table. The bonus bet is played only if there is a winning combination at the first deal, before replacing cards and buying the sixth card. The player wins even if the croupier “has no game”, if he manages to collect one of these combinations:
Four of a Kind
In this case, the bet on the bonus loses if the player:
- did not collect the desired combination;
- bought a sixth card;
- changed one of the cards.
Comparison of the combinations of the dealer and the player in "Poker":
When a player has decided to play on the boxes, the croupier opens his cards and compares the combinations:
- if the croupier does not have a combination at all, he pays for all active boxes the ante bet in the ratio 1: 1;
- if the croupier has a combination, and it is higher than the player’s combination, the player loses ante and bet;
- alignment equal / identical combinations - croupier and player “remain with their own”;
- if the combination of the croupier is less than the combination of the player, payment is made according to the table;
- if there are double combinations, the player receives payments for each of them in accordance with the rules.
Combinations and Payments
|Poker combination||Winning at Bet|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||20 to1|
|Full House||7 to 1|
|Flush||5 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|One Pair||1 to 1|
|Ace & King||1 to1|
Doubling on the "Poker" slot machine:
You can increase your winnings for any winning combination (s). After clicking on the "GAMBLE" button, five cards appear on the screen, one of which (the first) is open. Your task is to choose from four cards the card that will be bigger than the first one. If it is successful, the win doubles. If the selected card is of the same value with an open card, then you will be awarded a draw. Then you can continue to catch luck or take a win.
You will certainly be interested in and intrigued by "Poker" from ChampionCasino.net, which was created for lovers of a very exciting and intellectual holiday!