European Roulette NETWORK
TOP WIN 35:1
«European Roulette NETWORK»
Gaming Slot Machine from ChampionCasino.net - «European Roulette NETWORK» - is European roulette, one of the traditional variants of this game of chance. European roulette is considered truly legendary, one of the most famous and popular casino entertainment where its wheel is rightfully selected to be that symbol of the great luck. There are thirty-seven numbers on the “European” wheel - from 1 to 36, as well as 0 (ZERO). You just need to guess on which of the 37 existing numbers the ball will fall on.
Challenge Lady Luck to a duel - and success in the game is guaranteed to you, because Fortune smiles only to brave and determined players! "European Roulette NETWORK" will do everything to make the game exciting and bring many wins!
How to play «European Roulette NETWORK»?
The roulette wheel has 37 sectors (cells) with numbers. The numbers «1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36» are marked in red, the other 18 cells located under the numbers «2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35» are marked in black. The cell, located under the number «0», is marked in green and it is commonly called "Zero".
There are sectors with numbers from 0 to 36 on the roulette gaming table. You can place bets on each of the numbers presented here, those will be our Inside Bets. You also have the opportunity to place bets, for which there are special additional areas in the game, these bets are called Outside Bets and Spoken Bets.
«European Roulette NETWORK» is a network roulette with automatic launching of spins in a constant mode. After each spin, a timer starts for 25 seconds, this is the time to set bats on the playing field. As soon as the timer is over, a ball is launched onto the game wheel. The winning number is announced and the winning is paid out as soon as the ball lands on one of the cells of the wheel. You need to guess the number of the cell where the ball will stop, after placing a bet on the corresponding sector of the gaming table. The amount of your winnings depends on which of the sectors your bets were placed on. Different payout coefficients exist for each bet separately (you can find out about all of them in the chart below).
Types of bets in «European Roulette NETWORK»:
You can make up to 10 different bets while playing European roulette, they differ in their coverage of the certain sectors of the gaming table. For example, you can place a bet on one number (Straight Up Bet), and you can also place a bet that will cover 12 numbers at a time (Dozen for 1/3 of numbers or Column Bets for the whole numbers in one column). Your payouts get higher the riskier your bets.
There are the following types of bets in European roulette:
- One number bet (Straight Up Bet). The chip covers only one number when you are making a bet like this;
- Two-number bet (Split Bet) - when betting on two adjacent numbers on the playing field. The chip is placed on the line separating these selected numbers;
- Street Bet - three-numbers bet, those three selected numbers on the playing field must be placed horizontally. When you are making a bet like this, your chip must be on the left hand of the line of numbers you’ve chosen;
- A bet on four numbers (Corner Bet). When you are making a bet like this, the chip is located at the central intersection of 4 numbers;
- A bet on two rows - six-numbers bet (Six line Bet) - the selected six numbers must be in two horizontal rows. When placing this bet, your chip must be located at the point of contact of those two rows on the left border of numbers.
- Dozen Bet - bet on 1/3 of the field, that covers numbers 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36. There are special fields for such bets on the left of the numeric table;
- Column Bet - bet on a column of 12 numbers. Your chip is located on a special field at the bottom of the game table.
There are more specific bet types you can find in European roulette NETWORK (50/50 chance of winning bets lose when the ball stops at sector «0» (Zero)). Such bets include:
- Low or High Bet - the playing field is divided into two groups: numbers from 1 to 18 (low numbers) and numbers from 19 to 36 (high numbers). You bet on the corresponding field, trying to guess which group the next number will belong to;
- Even or Odd Bet - bet is placed on either an even or odd number;
- Red or Black Bet - the chip is placed and covers, respectively, all «RED» or «BLACK» numbers.
This table presents possible variants of bets in European roulette, as well as the amount of payments on them according to the rules:
|Bet||Payout Ratio (Index)|
|Straight Up Bet||35:1|
|Low or High Bet||1:1|
|Even or Odd Bet||1:1|
|Red or Black Bet||1:1|
In «European Roulette NETWORK», you can find so-called Spoken bets (Announces or Call Bets), where you can place bets simultaneously on a series of multiple numbers. There is a special field for such kind of bets called “track” (situated on the right side of the playing field). On this track, unlike on the main area of the playing table, all numbers are located in the same sequence as they are on the wheel. Such kind of bets are:
- Voisins(the 0/2/3 series). This bet is made of such numbers as «22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25» - they all are included into «Voisins» section. The chips are placed as follows: one chip for two numbers (Split Bet) on each of the pairs: 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 32/35, two chips on Street Bet 0-2-3 and two chips for four numbers (Corner Bet) 25-29;
- Zero Spiel. For this bet four chips (or any number of chips multiple of four) cover the following numbers: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15. The chips are placed in the following way: one chip (Split Bet) on two numbers for each of the pairs: 0/3, 12/15, 32/35, and one chip (Straight Up Bet) on one number 26;
- Tier or (series 5/8). This bet covers with six chips such following numbers as: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. Chips, in this case, are placed as follows: one chip for each pair of numbers (Split Bet): 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30, 33/36;
- Orphans (or Orphelins). When you are making a bet like this, five chips cover the numbers: 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. The chips are placed in the following way: a bet on one number (Straight Bet) on 1 and a bet on two numbers (Split Bet) on pairs: 6/9, 14/17, 17/20, 31/34. Please note that number 17 is covered by two different «split» (14/17 and 17/20);
- NEIGHBOURS (Numbers and its Neighbours). For this bet, five chips will cover a certain number and four adjacent numbers on a wheel (track): two on the right and two on the left. For example, if you choose the number «33 and its Neighbours», it means that you are betting on one of the five selected numbers 20, 1, 33, 16, 24 (33 in the center).
You will get an unforgettable pleasure while playing «European Roulette NETWORK», because the game of roulette is the lot of people with extraordinary intelligence who know the value of thrills. Let your character, prudence and luck become bright colors on the canvas of the wonderful game «European Roulette NETWORK» and bring a worthy victory!